All-inclusive production services offered
- Planning and research
- Scripting and script approval
- Filming of your property and its location
- Filming or sourcing additional location material
- Selecting and recording a professional voice-over
- Post-production editing including graphics, logos, maps, property floor plans and music (search and licence for internet)
- Supply of your own Quicktime video file (or other format if required) plus upload to Youtube channel and other video-sharing sites
- Embedding of a clickable link to take viewers directly from your video to your website – a very valuable and fairly new feature offered by YouTube
- Translation into any language – using subtitles or native voice-overs
Property professionals are starting to see the benefits of including a small amount of aerial filming within their property marketing videos, combined with ground level and interior filming, and all creatively brought together as part of a scripted and professionally narrated video production.
Aerial filming with drones (small, remotely controlled unmanned aircraft) provides great perspective and a sense of space – very important when marketing a chateau, for example, with plenty of land – and much cheaper than filming with a helicopter; it’s also far more intimate, as drones can fly very close to buildings capturing detail in a dramatic way.
Drone use is novel. But you need more than pretty aerial images with background music. We creatively combine aerial images with beautiful interior shots and a professional voice-over to give potential buyers an inspiring and informative overview of the property.
Agents, property owners and other property marketers need to use the best tools possible to show their property. With the huge increase of mobile devices with broadband connections, video is the best form of media to engage the user.
Getting your video ‘seen’ by the right people !
As we have said elsewhere on this site – there is no point in having a video made if no-one gets to see it. And also – there’s no point in getting a video made if it’s not going to be seen by the people who you want to see it – that’s where our bespoke targeted marketing services come in. Using social media, SEO – including closed-captions, transcript, keyword tagging and site-map plus targeted Facebook advertising – we make sure the right people see your video.
We can produce a wide range of property video products, to suit your budget and to ensure that your property is presented in its best light.
Our pricing structure is straightforward and easy to understand ensuring that there are never any hidden fees or charges no matter what size your home.
And don’t forget to visit and like our Facebook page 🙂